|Duration: 2hrs 15 mins approx|
|Age: 6 years +|
|Skill Level: Easy Snorkeling|
|Food: Seasonal fruits, water and cookies.|
|Location: Culebra Island, Puerto Rico|
|Launch Site: Tamarindo Beach|
|Open: Monday – Sunday|
|Activity: Snorkeling in Culebra|
|Activity: Culebra Day Trip|
|Transportation: Optional service available for Full Day tour only|
USD per person
AQUAFARI CULEBRA 1/2 DAY TRIP DETAILS
MORNING CULEBRA SNORKELING TOUR
For guests already staying in Culebra only. This excursion includes:
- Premium quality snorkeling gear
- US Coast Guard-approved life vest
- Snorkeling excursion through the Luis Peña Channel Nature Reserve
- We launch from the beautiful Tamarindo Beach
- Your own personal photographers! (also known as your guides)
- Two snorkeling sessions (chance to swim with sea turtles!)
- Snacks: Water, fresh fruits, juice, granola bars, and more treats. The selection of snacks may vary each day.
- Fully-guided service
Tour Duration: 2.5 hours
MORNING CULEBRA SNORKELING TOUR:
Guests already staying in Culebra Island only.
- Meet with your Tour Guide at Tamarindo Beach.
- We do not provide transportation services for this tour.
GUESTS STAYING IN CULEBRA: MEETING POINT
Guests staying in Culebra can join our Morning excursions. For these excursions, we meet at Tamarindo Beach in the morning. We do not have a transportation service available for these excursions. You must arrange your own transportation and be at Tamarindo Beach at check-in time.
THE BEST SNORKELING IN CULEBRA
Upon arrival at the beach, our eco guides will give you complete and thorough instructions of proper equipment use. Get ready to explore the underwater marine reserve. This is one of the most important marine reserves in Puerto Rico. It has the highest coral cover in the island. Plus, it is the feeding ground for sea turtles! This stunning marine reserve is full of life. Enjoy the breathtaking views along the way: inside and outside the water!
Put on your premium-quality snorkeling gear and dive into the vibrant waters of Culebra. Your eco guides will lead the way. Swim among schools of colorful tropical fish and coral formations. Get ready to spot green sea turtles and hawksbill turtles. There is no other place in Puerto Rico where you can enjoy this experience!
WAIT, WE ARE JUST STARTING!
Watch the coral gardens and the fish below. We will take a relaxing break, complemented by light snacks and cold refreshments. Enjoy the beach’s clear blue water. Our eco guides will share Culebra’s peculiar history and the feeling of the island’s untouched ecosystems.
WHAT TO BRING
- One comfortable bag or backpack
- Water shoes
- Sun Protection (i.e. biodegradable sunblock, hat, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt, rashguard, etc.)
- Your medicines, if you have a particular condition only
- Camera (waterproof or protected)
DO NOT BRING
- Expensive or non-waterproof cameras
- Any valuable that cannot get wet
- Alcoholic beverages
MINIMUM PARTICIPATION RESTRICTIONS
The Aquafari Culebra Day Trip requires a minimum of 6 guests. We will call you to discuss your options if the minimum is not met.
- This tour is designed for those already staying on Isla Culebra, and ferry tickets are not included. However, our guides will ride the ferry the same day as your tour. Please note that the service and route may be affected by changes made by the Puerto Rico Maritime Transportation Authority regarding travel schedules.
- We reserve the right to change the order of the activities or cancel a part of the activities if the venue compromises your health or safety. We cannot forget that we are at the mercy of nature.
HEALTH & AGE RESTRICTIONS
- Not recommended for guests with:
- Pregnant women cannot participate.
- MINIMUM AGE: 6 years old
- Not recommended for guests with:
Please notify us ahead of time if you have any physical condition.
AQUAFARI CULEBRA DAY TRIP
PRIVATE CAMERA SAFETY MEASURES
Do not risk your valuable property. We recommend you to keep it simple! Avoid bringing big SLR and non-waterproof cameras.
GUESTS ALREADY STAYING IN CULEBRA
Guests staying in Culebra Island must have their own transportation to meet at Tamarindo Beach at Check In time.